You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 31, 2011

for restlessRisa

These photos are for Risa who is always inspiring others in her home designs and other creative projects. Check her out from my list o' blogs.
I have been doing little things around the house to welcome spring. The knobs in the bathroom that are mix-matched were done a while ago. The kids bathroom has colorful glass knobs I found at Costplus World Market.
The kitchen Japanese lanterns Benny is still not so sure of, but I love them! I can flick on a switch to turn on lights under them at night and Scarlett is in awe. I also was asked if I hung them in respect for Japan. I think subconsciously I may have, but I think they add a little "spring" to my world!






3 comments:

McCall said...

Your house looks great!

restlessrisa said...

I LOVE them! I LOVE the bar stools! I LOVE the knobs! I LOVE you! I MISS you, and wish I could see this all in person!!! Thanks for the shout out! Your creativity has inspired me over the years, and still does! :)

<3

Risa

Shannon said...

Haley - how FUN! I need to add some Spring to my surroundings. We are off to Seattle for the weekend... here's hoping I find something happy!