You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Christmas catch up.

Photos from the holidays....
Christmas Dinner guests~ Kendra, Jeff, Baby Dean and Kendra's mom & step dad. Benny and I agreed that it was the best food all together that we have ever made!

Cozy loving on Baby.

Carolers Christmas Eve (Thomas family)

Eve dinner of traditional shrimp cocktail, cheese quesadillas, guac. and a new twist...
bq chicken with smoked gouda quesadillas!

We invited a friend to Christmas Eve Dinner. He was thrilled and brought the kids lego gifts!

Christmas Crunch which I forgot and made 5 days later!
Last Craft for 2009...
2010 glasses!!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy 2010! I am in shock that it is already here. It looks like you had a very Merry Christmas.

amelia said...

Love the Honey Maid glasses!

Sorensen said...

Hey! Congrats! How are you feeling?