You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Olympic Peninsula Photos

First half of the photos are hiking to falls around Sol Duc Hot Springs...counting rings on huge trees, picking poisonous berries, etc.
The beach photos are Third Beach past Forks(Twilight). Making Smores in "Matt's Fire" and hiking out 30 minutes in the dark!
Good Times!






3 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Looks like you are having a great time as always. Hope Atticus is doing well in 2nd grade!

Shelli Dame said...

FUN! I want to go to LaPush!

Shannon said...

How did I miss this post?!? Looks like lots of fun - I love the pic of Atticus on the beach. He looks like he is a total beach bum! :)