You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, April 27, 2009

After 2 weeks from surgery I am doing great! Today I went out and ran 3 miles (pushing Cozy) which I was amazed I only walked at the end going up a hill. It was still hard! I am working toward the Apple Blossom 5k in 2 weeks. Last Monday my levels were way down at 1,400 and I am waiting to hear what they are from my draw today. My OB called to talk to me and tell me he thinks 6 months of blood draws will be enough. That is if I am at zero and stay there. Sounds good to me!
What's up with the rest of the fam? Well, Benny is working like crazy doing lots of c-sections, Atticus is ready for summer and asks for a day off from school multiple times, and Cozy is all about dress-ups, lipstick, and now knows who barbie is...oh, no!!! That's all.
Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Haley, you are amazing! I seriously need to get my calendar straightened out so that I can hitch my star to your wagon and get in shape. I am so glad you are feeling better - but so sorry to hear about all of the blood. I know you say it doesn't bother you, but... yikes. And I agree with Atticus - I am ready for summer!

Mindy Hales said...

I am so glad that your levels are dropping. Here's to hoping they keep coming down and stay that way until you are cleared to try again! Best wishes!