You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Princess Cozette


This is Cozy's first dress-up other than her 2 tu-tu's! She believes every princess is Giselle from Enchanted or "ka boom a bike" as she calls it. She named it that because the prince gets run over by a bunch of bikers in central park....go figure, but we understand her!
This summer Cozy makes us laugh when she is continually caught taking food from other peoples picnics at the lake (we do feed her). Yesterday she got a hold of someones HOT cheetos before I could grab her and I think she may think twice about doing that for a while!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I like "ka boom a bike" better than "Enchanted". And Cozy IS a princess; in or out of costume!