You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a Cozy room!

Some of my girlfriends have asked for me to post the projects I have been working on. Here is the latest....
The color of Cozy's room was suppose to be more purple than pink, but the swatch of paint was very deceiving. I did the ceiling just like Atticus room...a sky mural. I have kept the art I did of the cookies,lollipop,cupcake,icecream, etc and the theme of "sweets" is still obvious!
She is still in her round crib and will be for a while (I think Atticus was 2 1/2 when we switched him and it was much too early). I might paint one of the walls white to off-set the brightness of the color, but for now the purplish-pink is growing on me! A star light hangs above the rocking chair, but I haven't put that up yet!
The last photo is showing how Cozy is dressing herself these days. If it's not a swimsuit we're happy!



4 comments:

The Christexans said...

I love your ceilings. I hope they let us paint in Switzerland. Elsa has really big plans for a pinkalicious room.

Shannon said...

I love the "new" rooms! And Cozi's sense of style. She looks like she just stepped out of a Mary Engelbreit drawing! :)

restlessrisa said...

SO ADORABLE!!! I wish I could see it in person. It looks great! Thanks for adding the photos! You inspire me! I need to do my kids rooms, but have to get the energy. I LOVE every part of it. It was so fun to see you the other week. Thanks for stopping in :) Love you, miss you, bye.

Jeremy said...

We luv Cozy.