You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, April 19, 2008

ATTICUS' new room!

During spring break I decided to finally put some color on the walls! Our house was painted with a light tan and after the winter it starting to really bug!
Atticus' room~ sky ceiling, blue walls and a big bold retro green stripe.
I also bought some clearance rugs from Land of Nod for both kids rooms. Atticus still wants a big soccer ball on the wall like his uncle Andy has....I will have to figure that one out later! His room is very "tranquil". I love to lay on his blue elephant bedding and look at the planet mobile with the sky background!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love it! SO cute.