You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A moment of Peace?

Sunday afternoon and I find a moment to relax on the floor and work on my crossword puzzle (no laughs people!).
Atticus was messing around with my camera and had it on multiple snap shots and caught the photos below.
This is what I get when I take a little break from the day!?



4 comments:

McCall said...

That is freaking AWESOME!

Shannon said...

Priceless! (fyi, you have three children - there will be NO peace!)

Momma D said...

THE BEST! Love, love this!!! What great folks you WADames are! Sending out lots of love to all 5 of you treasured and wonderful peeps! XOXOXOXOXO

Lauren said...

I love that last picture. There is no peace when these kids are awake, is there?