You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick o' Treating

What we dressed up as:
Dad- came straight from work. He was just cold. He won for the Scariest at our Haunted House for sure!! (see below post)
Me- Party Witch (the cute and happy kind o' witch). After I realized the orange and black striped tights were for kids it made me feel better that I couldn't get them over my butt. I cut the feet and they worked. My holiday angora sweater with jewels came in handy finally and yes, I was in a leotard and tutu. Yikes!
Atticus- something scary that went along with our Haunted House.
Cozy- this girl changes her mind like she changes her clothes. Last minute was a FANCY CAT. (I think she just wanted to wear the furry coat)
Scarlett- the cutest dog on the block!
Everyone here goes downtown chelan to the businesses. No door to door. Its fun because you see all your friends and get lots of treats quick!




5 comments:

restlessrisa said...

I love that you wore a leotard! You look great, and the fam is darling :)

<3

Risa

leaving the nest said...

Haley, you are such a pretty girl! I remember that sweater. Are you glad you kept it? Don't get rid of it.

leaving the nest said...

high fives for curly hair and leotards! do that more often. - from mia signed in as mimi

Sorensen said...

Yikes! I know that leotard! I am having flashbacks!

Natalie said...

Haley what a brave woman to don a leotard and tutu! You rock that outfit! It looks like Halloween at the Dames was super fun and scary.