You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, June 20, 2011

The CAKE FIGHT!

How do you get people to leave a BBQ Birthday party fast?
......CAKE FIGHT!
It started out as a regular nice BBQ! Nice friends, good food, and then we let Scarlett have her first Birthday Cake! She wasn't sure at first and then toward the end all the kids were covered in frosting! Parents were grabbing their clean kids and then, just like that...it was over!
(Thanks for coming!)



3 comments:

Sorensen said...

It was so fun! I still laugh when I think about Ben and I screaming "Tate run!!!" Have fun in Florida!

Shannon said...

It does make for some precious pictures...

LeeAnn said...

Happy Birthday to Scarlett! She sure looks like Amelia!