You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crazy HAIR!

I laugh at the peeps that told me Scarlett's hair would fall out or turn blonde! We haven't cut anything other than some small dreads in the back. I love the shadow in the back on the "whale spout" doo. Oh, and for the record, I don't ever do her hair like this, but isn't she the cutest Ewok ever?


Down Dog! I really don't remember the other kids doing this. Atticus had a back arch thing he did, but nothing like this.

Another tippy toe down dog! I think she is getting private lessons from Aunt Mia in her sleep!

4 comments:

Mitch said...

She is so cute. I can hardly stand it.

Kurt Toolson said...

What a cutie-patootie. I LOVE her hair!

Shannon said...

this was me, too... although I think Kurt also really likes her hair!

Kendra said...

Thanks for the great post! I loved Scarlett's hair to cute wow she changes everyday.