You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, November 20, 2009

Random Photos....

~We are So excited about our new piece of art! A Russian artist that does some crazy stuff (www.VladmirKush.com) I really wanted to find an apple that we could have in our home, but not so still life and blah. It really is much better in person!
~Cozy was sick for a few days and spent a lot of time in bed reading. Of course she was not too sick to keep dressing up. This dress Benny's nurse Mel got her when she went to Mexico and she loves it. A little too cold and not good at covering things (like her "nickels" is what she calls them!)
~Atticus' school really got into Veterans Day and what it meant. He had me looking up facts from different World Wars so I could keep up with his questions! The last photos are of our hike on Veterans Day (you can see the back of our house in the one photo). Atticus was really put out when he realized we didn't have a flag to put in front of the house. That didn't stop him....He drew one up, found some tent stakes, and voila! Determination is his middle name!






5 comments:

Shannon said...

That painting is totally awesome! I am excited to show this to Bronte. :)

Thanks for meeting for cocoa today; it was so fun chatting with you again!

amelia said...

Love them all. I wish I could get away with that outfit Cozy has on, in the winter and in public.

McCall said...

I love that painting- and your house looks so adorable!

FarrEver Family said...

You guys look so happy and healthy. I hope everything is going your way. I love this picture of the apple. It is so cool.
You are doing a great job at trying your hand at photography. You always are amazing at whatever you try.
Cheers to you.

restlessrisa said...

That pic of Cozy makes me smile! :) Miss you!!!