You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau
I want to go - TODAY! It looks like you guys had a wonderful, relaxing time. Personally, I love looking at vacation photos... as long as the are rated G! :)
Good for you! Glad you got to get back to Hawaii. I love the pics, especially the ones with people in them. Looks like a well needed vacation and lots of relaxation.
2 comments:
I want to go - TODAY! It looks like you guys had a wonderful, relaxing time. Personally, I love looking at vacation photos... as long as the are rated G! :)
Good for you! Glad you got to get back to Hawaii. I love the pics, especially the ones with people in them. Looks like a well needed vacation and lots of relaxation.
Post a Comment