You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.” ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Liz!

Happy Birthday to a SWEET sister who gets EXCITED about all of the simple things below~

Diet Coke (specifically Jake's with vanilla)
Disneyland in all shapes and forms
a Lazy River
her mother.
Basic cheap noodles with red sauce
MARK!!!
Dogs.
T-shirts that say things and/or sparkle
PINK!
thanksgiving dinner any day of the year
lost M&M's found under a couch (wait, who is that really?)
the SUN!
African Orphans
NAPS!
Peach Sucky Things
Vegas
People Magazine
24 hr. read-a-thons without treats
Roast Beef that can be cooked in a microwave.


What reminds you of LIZ?





4 comments:

Shannon said...

I don't know Liz, but I hope she has a terrific birthday! :)

McCall said...

hmmm.... probably skinny dipping!

LeeAnn said...

Big smiles, big heart, big fan of disneyland (the happiest place on earth). i hope you had a fabulous birthday! I love you!!

Katie Tyler said...

I just found you through Mauvia's BLOG! I am LOVING seeing your family! It makes me excited to keep in touch!